Full Body Massage for Women
Massage has been around for 1,000s of years, is said to reduce stress, promote well-being and even promote long living if adopted regularly. Complimenting a balanced diet and lifestyle it is certainly difficult to ignore how wonderful a full body massage leaves you feeling.
Massage therapist Ruth at Simply Aroma have been giving full body massages to women in Colchester, Essex for over 10 years and offer you a wonderfully relaxing massage treatment.
How do you know it’s right for you?
A full body Massage can be just the treatment for you if:
- You have been or are stressed,
- You have been suffering from anxiety
- You are not sleeping very well
- Your body is tired and achy
- You suffer from PMT
- Your body holds a lot of water (water rention)
- You have had a lot of headaches
or if you have been doing a lot of:
- Hard physical work
- Extreme sports or regular sport
- Sitting (at a desk for long periods of time or behind the wheel, driving for long periods)
For all of the above your body will benefit from a full body massage and promote a sense of wellbeing in the body.
A full body massage involves a blend of aromatherapy oils mixed with base oil and is massaged into the feet, legs, tummy, arms, hands, back, neck and face, whilst relaxing on a heated coach in a warm, relaxed environment.
What to expect during a treatment.
- You will be asked to keep your underwear on at all times
- You will be covered at all times
- You will be warm and cosy
- Your body will be applied with oils and massaged, one area at a time
- Your massage therapist will keep conversation with you to a minimum during treatment to ensure your mind relaxes as well as your body
- Aches, pain, tension and stress may be soothed away from your body
What to expect afterwards.
- You will be given a glass of water to drink after your treatment
- You will be left alone to put the rest of your clothes on, slowly. It is likely you can feel deeply relaxed
- You will be advised to put your feet up for the rest of the day and to drink water regularly as your urine may be darker than normal. This is totally normal and is the body clearing out the toxins released from the body during the massage treatment
If you are interested in booking your own blissful treatment then please do get in touch.