During pregnancy there are so many changes to deal with, you have to give up so many treats like drinking alcohol, eating blue cheese and runny eggs to name a few. Your body changes shape, it gets uncomfortable and you can’t do the things you could, as easily as you could.
Yet the things you used to do to alleviate stress and tension in the body are more difficult or impossible to achieve, such as no more jacuzzis and no more sleeping for 8 hours at a time. As the body changes shape, strain is put on the body, the back, tummy and legs in particular get a really hard time. So what about massage when pregnant?
Here at Simply Aroma we are experienced at treating expectant mums and can give you a wonderful pregnancy pampering massage while ensuring all contraindications are adhered to.
How do we accommodate you?
- We only massage during the 2nd and 3rd trimester
- You can be seated or lying on your side with pillows for support
- We use certain oils and stay away from certain oils
- We focus on the areas that need the attention
How does it benefit you?
- Aches and pains are released from the areas massaged
- Your skin feels soothed and hydrated
- You feel relaxed and less stressed
- Ankles and wrists feel less tight (if suffering from water retention)
- You have a great sense of well-being
- Your heart rate is reduced
- You get pampered!
If you are interested in a massage when pregnant, get in touch and we can talk through any questions you may have.